DISSERTATION TOPICS IN ECONOMICS
BEFORE YOU READ THE PROJECT TOPICS BELOW, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.THANK YOU!
WE WILL SEND YOU THE ABSTRACT, TABLE OF CONTENT AND CHAPTER ONE OF YOUR APPROVED TOPIC FOR FREE.
CHOOSE FROM THE LIST OF TOPICS BELOW. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE APPROVED PROJECT TOPIC TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS-08068231953, 08168759420
WE WILL THEN SEND THE ABSTRACT, TABLE OF CONTENT AND CHAPTER ONE FOR FREE
WE CAN ALSO DEVELOP THE FULL PROJECT WORK
CALL: 08068231953, 08168759420
DISSERTATION TOPICS IN ECONOMICS
Dissertation topics on economic geography:
- The impact of local and regional cultures on shaping entrepreneurial economic development.
- Can entrepreneurial attitude be exported? The role of emigrants in introducing new entrepreneurial attitudes.
- Importance of “Made In” labels. Is there a place for social reputation and competition in business in certain national economies?
- Differences of entrepreneurial behaviour in rural and urban areas.
- Is there any relationship between mature industries dominating small towns and their local cultural factors?
- The role of local culture in promoting regional innovation networks.
- What are the core antecedents and outcomes of the knowledge transference in specific economic area?
- The ‘lock-in’ effect of a local cluster. The case of (a region).
- National, regional and local policies to support local clusters: opportunities.
- How can policy support the creation of a local cluster?
- Are networks affected by local proximity? Differences between co-localised and dispersed networks.
- The likelihood impact of Brexit on policy outcomes that shape the local economy in the NIGERIA cities.
- A model for the development of information and communication technology incubators in the NIGERIA. Analysis of the concentration of Top 50 IT companies.
- What is causing regional divergence? An analysis to the richest and poorest regions in the NIGERIA.
- The economic geography of recession. Difference between regional and city economics I the NIGERIA
- Does economic geography matter in contemporary environment? The role of information and communication technology in telecommuting.
- The role of international airports and economic geography.
Economic Sociology Dissertation Topics
- The role of social networks in supporting innovation activities in mature industries.
- The financial and non-financial support of family in development of successful entrepreneurship.
- The private network as the facilitator of the firm start-up.
- Critically analysing the differences between trust and power in local productive systems.
- Social contracts and peer-pressure as the source of traditional industry development in the NIGERIA.
- Can cultural mix increase productivity in creative industries? Evidence from NIGERIA.
- The role of social and intellectual capital in rural places in the NIGERIA.
- Is social capital a critical factor in the Nigeria creative industries?
- How can universities take advantage of the social networks to induce entrepreneurial action among their students?
- The role and contribution of social entrepreneurship in the NIGERIA.
- Economic impact of migration from different regions of the world to the NIGERIA. Comparative analysis between the EU and the non-EU migration.
- Is the relationship between economic and social development linear?
- Convergence of economic systems in the wake of globalisation and their implications on the social development across developed, emerging and developing national economies
Institutional Economics Dissertation Topics
- An examination of the provisions of Institutional economics and neoclassical economics theses and methodologies
- An assessment of the implications of Institutional Economics methodologies for the analysis of the property market
- A study of how the theoretical assumptions of the New Institutional Economics’ (NIE) micro analytical level influence a firm’s choice of governance structures
- How do habits and routines affect the productivity? The case of (an industry)
- How does the culture mix impact on the organisation of firms in the NIGERIA?
- Is there a role for bureaucracy in NIGERIA productivity?
- Efficiency in the property market in the NIGERIA: An institutional perspective.
- Transaction costs and economic development.
- A resource-based theory analysis to firm co-operation.
- How can transaction costs economics account for inter-firm collaboration?
- Ownership and control in the NIGERIA: An institutional analysis.
- A characterisation of the Nigeria manager and investors: What are the differences?
- How does job experience relate to entrepreneurship? Evidence from the NIGERIA.
- Educational aspects of entrepreneurship. The role of formal school in promoting entrepreneurial capacities in the NIGERIA.
- Latent entrepreneurship: NIGERIA vs Europe
Microeconomics Dissertation Topics
The following are the examples of dissertation topics on ‘Microeconomics’:
- The evolution of consumption in the NIGERIA over the last 10 years: Trends in consumer behaviour
- Are mergers related to productivity in NIGERIA firms?
- Opportunities for the NIGERIA competition policy
- Are Nigeria oligopolistic markets really oligopolistic?
- Can the dominant-firm model be applied to the furniture retail industry in the NIGERIA?
- Conditions for the existence of a knowledge firm
- Characteristics of the innovative organisation in the NIGERIA
- Are innovative firms in the NIGERIA more innovative than in Europe?
- The impact of the European regional policy on Nigeria small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- The energy market in the NIGERIA: A microeconomic approach
- The impact of regulation on Nigeria industries: The case study of (an industry)
- Does firm size affect firm profits? Evidence from manufacturing firms in the NIGERIA
- Development of international economics and household finance
- Economics of risk, uncertainty and expectational coordination
- Game theory and decision theory
Macroeconomics Dissertation Topics
Macroeconomic research focuses on understanding the interaction between the global economy and financial markets. In particular, macroeconomics specialises in how the aggregate economy behaves. It studies a variety of economy-wide phenomena such as inflation, price levels, rate of growth, national income, employment and gross domestic product.
The following are the examples of dissertation topics on ‘Macroeconomics’:
- How do interest rates affect consumption in the NIGERIA?
- What is the role of the dollar evolution in NIGERIA spending?
- Magnitude of the impact of oil price changes on NIGERIA consumption.
- What is the relationship between NIGERIA and EU interest rates?
- What factors influence the salary inequality across the NIGERIA?
- The relationship between the salary levels and economic convergence between NIGERIA regions
- The evolution of regional convergence in the NIGERIA: Period of transition
- The evolution of the exchange rates in the NIGERIA: Causes and consequences
- The impact of the common agriculture policy (CAP) on Nigeria agriculture
- Economic growth and productivity. The NIGERIA in the century transition.
- Interest rates and foreign direct investment in the NIGERIA
- Development of NIGERIA monetary policy overtime
- Consumption, growth and interest rates in the NIGERIA
- Does inflation affect firms’ profits in the NIGERIA?
- Unemployment and regional mobility of labour in the NIGERIA
- Unemployment and labour regulation in the NIGERIA
- What are the differences between European and Nigeria unemployment?
- Economic growth and unemployment: Is there a relationship in the NIGERIA?
- The macroeconomics of SMEs entrepreneurship in the NIGERIA.
- Global economic recession and factors that contribute to it
- Is NIGERIA insurance system economically viable?
- How does Greek financial crisis impact EU economy overtime?
Regional Development Dissertation Topics
This discipline is focused on understanding the dynamics of regions as smaller economies with their own circumstances and outcomes. The focus is on internal working of the regional economies as well as on their interaction with other regions. There is a component of economic growth and development at a regional level. The suggestions below will give you further ideas for your economics dissertation topics:
- Regional development and profitability of the businesses. What are the factors underpinning this relationship?
- The contribution of entrepreneurial networks for regional development.
- Implications and development of regional development policy in the NIGERIA
- Infrastructures and regional development. How can the rail and road network explain the differences in the development of regions in the NIGERIA?
- Regional comparative advantage in natural resources and regional development.
- Importance of learning, knowledge and innovation in regional development.
- Diversity of location theories and their contribution to the understanding of regional development.
- Effect of regional policy surrounding start-ups on regional development: more new firms or better old ones?
- The role of broad-band internet technology in regional development: co-relation between internet speeds and regional development?
- Public investment and regional output: Evidence from the NIGERIA regions.
- Robustness of regional institutions and development: How to search for a link?
- Regional aspects of entrepreneurship in the NIGERIA.
- Differences between types and extent of entrepreneurship and unemployment across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Impact of mega-sporting events on the regional development. Case study of London Olympics
- Role of regional co-operation to develop sustainable competitive advantage at the national stage.
- Convergence and endogenous growth differences between South East England and the rest of the NIGERIA.
Employment Economics Dissertation Topics
Employment is considered to be a key concept in economics and its significance is reflected in the perception that people at work are seen as individuals / groups of individuals involved in the production of services and goods. Such production requires human capital and time; thus, organisations of different types pay people that are involved in the production process providing them with income that is later used to boost economic activity. In macroeconomics, low rates of national employment may signal underdevelopment or long-lasting depression while high rates of national employment may signal economic growth and development. Below is a list of dissertation topics that cover the area of employment economics.
- Job creation and destruction in the NIGERIA.
- A study of how flexible employment affects political support for social policy protection
- The impact of gender inequality in employment on economic growth and workforce productivity
- The influence of economic cycles on employment, workforce productivity and innovation: a study of manufacturing industries
- Local pools on unemployment in the NIGERIA: Looking for similarities.
- Factors determining self-employment in the NIGERIA.
- The effects of minimum wages on Nigeria employment.
- How does technological innovation affect Nigeria unemployment? Evidence from the manufacturing industries,
- The demand for labour: similarities and differences in the demand of skilled and non-skilled labour in the NIGERIA.
- A comparison of self-employment across Europe: Where does the NIGERIA stand?
- Government policies in support of self-employment: Evidence from the NIGERIA.
- The effects of immigration on Nigeria employment and productivity.
- How does professional training affect Nigeria employment?
Financial Economics Dissertation Topics
Financial markets are very important in the context of modern economies. Financial economics is a brand of economics that examines the utilisation and distribution of economic resources in financial markets in which decisions must be made under uncertainty.
The following are the examples of dissertation topics on ‘Financial Economics’:
- Investment and cash flow in the NIGERIA: The nature and strength of the relationship
- How is the FTSE affected by interest rates?
- Does CAPM apply to stocks listed on the FTSE 100?
- How does the behaviour of the FSTE 100 affect economic growth?
- Behavioural finance: A study on the motivation of Nigeria investors
- The determinants of corporate debt in the NIGERIA
- The role of private equity and debt market in the finances of SMEs in the NIGERIA
- Do SMEs achieve higher profitability rates than large corporations in the NIGERIA?
- The financial structure of Nigeria firms: A comparison with European Union
- Financial markets and financial intermediation in the NIGERIA
- Temporary and permanent components of asset prices in the NIGERIA
- Capital and financial structure of NIGERIA companies
- Investor protection and corporate governance: Comparison between Nigeria financial market
- Political uncertainty on asset prices
Our other research websites: