BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER ONE/ABSTRACT OF THE PROJECT TOPIC BELOW, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.THANK YOU!
YOU CAN GET THE COMPLETE PROJECT OF THE TOPIC BELOW. THE FULL PROJECT COSTS N5,000 ONLY.
THE FULL INFORMATION ON HOW TO PAY AND GET THE COMPLETE PROJECT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. OR YOU CAN CALL: 08137701720
PROBLEMS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
This research project is a very crucial study for the Nigerian Entrepreneurship.
The study was motivated by the necessity to identify the problems of entrepreneurship development in Enugu Metropolis.
This form of business has been in existence since trade by barter began and has been of items and places, carrying over the broad thread of business from century to century.
To source research instruments used in collecting the data were questionnaires and oral interview.
The respondents comprises of managers and various owners of business (Entrepreneurs)
In organizing and presenting data collected tables, frequencies and percentages were used. The carious hypothesis were tested using the chi-square
Data analysis and interpretation gave the following findings:
1) Most of the respondents require the service of banks and other financial institutions
2) Most of the respondents complained about the snail-pace process of the banks while treating their application for loans.
3) Most entrepreneurs complained over some government polices that are inimical to the development of entrepreneurship.
4) It was also discovered that most entrepreneurs do not have the required skill.
5) Most respondents complained of government instability.
6) It also revealed that prospective entrepreneurs. In Enugu Metropolis lack a good business site.
Based on the findings, we recommend that:
1) Government should provide more financial institutions to serve entrappers
2) There should be improvement of credit worthiness.
3) Government should provide a framework of stability and progress which will encourage a for sight private planning.
4) Government should promote and encourage the acquisition of skills and knowledge.
5) There should be a change of attitude towards made in Nigeria goods.
6) There should be establishment of large market.
The conclusion of the study is that entrepreneurship development in Enugu Metropolis is bent on many problems but if the recommendations will be considered and improved, the hidden large potential for the development of entrepreneurship in Nigeria and Enugu State in particular will be achieved.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The rate of economic growth is dependent upon the growth in the factors of production and the rate of technical change. Recently, some economists hence shifted the emphasis away from the increase of physical capital to the expansion of high-level manpower such as entrepreneurship development.
They maintain that the major obstacle to the economic development of developing countries is not so much a shortage of capital as a lack of absorptive capacity in part from shortage of skills and knowledge needed to mobilize, organize and co-ordinate capital and other resources of production.
In view of the above role of entrepreneurship in economic development of any country cannot be over emphasized. It is in recognition of these roles that here in Nigeria, recent pronouncements by government both federal and states as well as members of both the privates and Banking Sectors seem to indicate sudden and increasing realization of the virtues of promoting the growth of business enterprises and indeed the encouragement of potential entrepreneurs.
Effort are now being made to stimulate the people in to appreciating the impact the development of entrepreneurship can have on the national economy.
HOW TO GET THE FULL PROJECT WORK
PLEASE, print the following instructions and information if you will like to order/buy our complete written material(s).
HOW TO RECEIVE PROJECT MATERIAL(S)
After paying the appropriate amount (#5,000) into our bank Account below, send the following information to 08137701720
(1) Your project topics
(2) Email Address
(3) Payment Name
(4) Teller Number
We will send your material(s) after we receive bank alert
Account Name: AMUTAH DANIEL CHUKWUDI
Account Number: 0046579864
Account Name: AMUTAH DANIEL CHUKWUDI
Account Number: 2023350498
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A TRANSFER PAYMENT
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL: